background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

BBB2 Celebrations/Cake Challenge









Tonight I am trying a new challenge blog: Bitten by the Bug 2! Why haven't I tried this one yet?! The inspiration cartridge is Celebration, which I don't have, but the challenge say any cake, so I used the cake from the Cricut Wedding Cartridge. I cut it in white and then ran it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder. Love the swiss dot folder! Then I cut the trim in black and cut my rolled roses in red. The rolled roses are cut with a My Favorite Thing: Die-Namics die called Mini rolled roses. I cut the swags with Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Cart in black after scaling them and weldding them to cut as one object in my DS. I glammed the black trim up with some of my Stickles.






The medallion is the again Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Cart and the stamp is from Close to my Heart: Now and Forever. The black glitter paper in the back ground is Reminisce: Graduation Black Swirl. Pearls are unknown as they have been in the stash forever.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the roses and the swags! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our cake challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails