background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab: Cosmopolitan Neopolitan









When I first saw this weeks Moxie Fab Trigger, I was not terribly thrilled to try this challenge. But this weekend, I took a look at the entries and became inspired to create something dessert like. I remembered this bit of fabric I had in my stash that reminded me of dessert! And pulled it out.



You see, I have entered quite a few Moxie Fab challenges and Tuesday Triggers and loved every thing it has inspired me to create, but I have not won that blinkie! So, I thought why not use a medium I am more comfortable with on a card? Fabric! This fabric is Westminster Fibers: Scroll. The tag is cut with SCAL 2 library of tags, and the sentiment is from Close to My Heart: For Every Occassion. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby! Maybe, being Moxie Fab, is just about beautiful supplies in a simple arrangement. So another card, inspired by Moxie that I am happy with and I hope will let my friend know how much I miss her!




PS. I used this fabric in a cover for a Cricut Cake Machine.






2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the swirls on top of fancy chocolates :) I know it's not *about* winning, but sometimes it feels so discouraging not to be chosen...you're not the only one. Still, I love how many different places I visit & how many new folks visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails