background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shower Favors Follow Up























I am finally finished with the shower favors. All 30 purse gift boxes and 60 cards are done. Yeah! Just thought I would share a few pictures and tips on this project in case you need an idea for a shower too!



Tips:



1) Use wire edged ribbon for the hand bag boxes so they will stand up nice and look great!



2) Assemble mini card kits with all your supplies, so you can grab a set and make them on the go, in the car, at the doctors office, at a crop.



3) Work your stash of scraps! I had small pieces to cut and emboss for my cards and found this project was a great use of my scraps!



4) Make your own glue dots with Aileen's Tack it Over and Over to save money!

1 comment:

  1. Love the favors and cards you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails