background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moxie Fab's Card Play Challenge





The Moxie Fab World has a new challenge: Card Play. Of course, I had to jump in on this one! First the inspiration photos as usuall are fab! And second, so many fond memories of card games with my family!

So, here is my entry, made with my Cricut Love Struck 2010 and Storybook cartridges. Yes, that's just a heart, turned upside down! Then I added the base from Storybook. I loved the dots in the embroidered pillow photo on Moxie by Jan Constantine (below), so I added a few dots with my markers.



I think it is just the perfect finishing touch! And the sentiment, typed with my computer for a talented niece. She just competed in the Czechosolvokian version of American idol called Czech Idol, and made the finals last summer. You can find her music here.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for following my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very NEAT idea!! I LOVE your creativity to turn a heart from the cricut cart. into this beautiful card that is similar to the inspiration photo!! =)
    THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails