background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Moxie Fab Champion Award Medallion Entry


Oh happy day, a new baby card to make and another entry into the Moxie Fab World Champion Award Medallion challenge! Yes, a forth entry! How can I resist when Moxie has such fabulous inspiration photos and such wonderful artist who enter their challenges?
So, this time I am making my medallion part of the baby carriage. I cut it with my Tim Holtz Rosette die and clipped out the portion under my baby carriage. The baby carriage was cut with New Arrivals Cricut Cartridge, and embossed with the Provocraft Swiss Dot folder. I cut the rosette and the faux Swiss dot ribbon from vellum because I think it is the perfect touch for a baby card! The stripe paper is on the other side of The Robin's Nest Glitter Boy Star paper.
The sentiment is stamped with Close to My Heart Art Philosophy set and Cricut Cartridge and matted on more Robin's Nest paper with glitter. I also used this glittered card stock in a stripe under the faux Swiss dot ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Very creative idea, and a very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks once again for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails