background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Moxie Medallions on Work the Stash Wednesday



It's a work the stash Wednesday! And I am in need of a birthday card for my brother, who happens to be a neurosurgeon. So, I got on the internet and searched for free spine images. I found this vintage add and thought it funny! I added it to a stash of Basic Grey I had, but don't worry if you like it, BG offers many of their older papers in digital format!
Now, for my medallion I worked on a star burst I have been wanting for sometime. I actually was inspired by the Allstate TV commercials early in the year. I tried to search for the motif on their site and could only get an insurance quote. So, I took the round star burst in Cricut's Fancy Frames cartridge and stretched it in Design Studio. The stamp is Close to My Heart and came with their Cricut Art Philosophy package. The white card stock was cut first and then I stamped on top. Added to the card, is a slide frame I have had in the stash forever. I think it adds a masculine touch and gives me that rule of three.
I think I will have to play with this star burst look and all of my frame stamps! Maybe, I can work it into the Christmas card...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks once again for linking up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails