background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year: 2012



Thanks for stopping by my blog on New Years day! I like to wish all of my followers and visitors a Happy New Year!
Are you making resolutions? I haven't yet officially, but I'd like to post more in 2012. So let's get started.
This is a page I created for my last family Christmas card for 2012. Well, it's hard to tell for sure since my family is so large. I hope to get some more late! I used My Minds Eye paper, Creative Imaginations Die (Red and White die), My Minds Eye chipboard sticker, Sizzix dies (green glitter) and Joys of the Season (White Pointsettia). I glammed up the white Cricut cut by adding some Art Glitter Berry Red glitter in the center. Over the glitter, I placed some Robin's Nest Dew Drops. I love the glitter under the clear colored dew drops! On the edges of the poinsettia, I used Art Glitter D25 Confection Dazzlers. I can't get over how professional and store bought this embelly looks and I made it myself!
The border under the photo mat is a Martha Stewart boarder punch I used at my friends last crop. She had a business of hosting crops and has wonderful supplies and organizational skills. She no longer hosts paid events, but has friends over once in awhile. I attended her New Years Eve crop and made the page there. Thanks Bridgette!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails