background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012's First Moxie Entry


Did you see Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger this week? The inspiration photo is called by the numbers (see below). It's this quilt fabulous?! Well, when Moxie's inspired by quilts, I'm inspired by Moxie! So I had to give this a try! Other excuses I am using to scrap this page and avoid house work are:
*my 2012 resolutions to keep up with scrapbooking 2012 events (today is my son's 8th birthday party, so I'm on target),
*post more often to the blog and
*use my paper stash!
I started with a piece of white die cut paper from a kit I got from the Scrapbook Rewards Card site. If I recall, it was a three month kit you signed up for and my have been by Creating Keepsakes. Of course when the ubber yummy dies arrived, I broke the kit up to file them by color. I left some of the punched piece in the page to get the look of quilting on the white portion. Behind the die circle holes I punched holes using my Creative Memories circle punch. Now, I have a whole lot of scraps in my stash, but be the quilter in me, so I gonna tell you the paper company names I know are in there and hope you can recognize some! There are papers by Bo Bunny, The Robin's Nest, DCWV, TLC, Me and My Big Ideas, Kaleidoscope, and Bazzil. I also used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder on some of the yellow.
Underneath the white die cut I used the Creative Imaginations corrugated cardboard paper. It reminds me of the staging in the inspiration picture on a wooden table.
My title is made with the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge. I just welded the Great boy and the circle b and then cut the boy of the cut. I added stickers for To from Creative Imaginations and the 8 is from TLC (yes I have been scrapping that long)! Now that library card was given to me as part of a swap, so you might try and google one!
Now before I sign off on this post, I would just like to encourage you to visit Moxie Fab World and check out all the wonderful entries in this weeks challenge. I have to admit that I was a bit intimidated to enter my page because there are so many wonderful artists participating in this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Congrats on your first Moxie Fab entry. I hope there will be many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails