background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lego Party Thank You Cards


So, last night after the party I worked on the thank you cards. I actually cut these babies by hand, and punched those circles with 1 1/4" Creative Memories punch. But it occurred to me, that I could add it to the CCR file and cut them all at once. So if you liked those treat boxes and need a thank you to go with find the CCR file HERE.

After making the new file, I started thinking about how good I feel about using all the 12 x 12 sheet of paper. I actually stress a bit about all the trees I may be killing for the sake of my passion. So, maybe I will make this one of my new year's resolutions: when I make a cut file, I will cut a card or embellishment and use as much of the sheet of paper as I can.

2 comments:

  1. These are sooooo awesome!! My son would love these!! Your Thank you cards are great, can't believe you did it by hand.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails