background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Erica's Craft Room Feb/March Challenge



This month Erica's Craft Room is hosting a challenge with a sketch and the prize is a Sophie Cartridge. Since the circle is not in my budget, I am so thankful for this challenge! Below is the sketch from Erica's Craft Room.
I used paper by K and Company Amy Butler and My Mind's Eye. The cartridge is Cricut Elegant Edges. You needed to use an animal in the challenge (or a person), and I found this sweet bunny in Elegant edges. I made my title with my Imagine the Cricut Easter 2010 and the patterns and colors are from Heirloom.
Be sure to check Erica's Craft Room and her store, she has great prices! And you will love her blog and all the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. Very great idea with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design, thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge. I hope you can hop over to my blog and become a follower to. Ava
    http:scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails