background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Get Well Soon with Simon Says Stamp Challenge


Just finished up a get well card for a young lady in the hospital in Cleveland. I am forwarding it on to her Mom at the Ronald McDonald house there. I scrapbook with her grandmother and hope this card brings her a little cheer. I'm gonna enter it into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for using Three Paper. I love this store and they have challenges!
The background paper is by CTMH, the pink paper and blue paper are K & Company by Amy Butler and I used some white card stock. The flower is an SU stamp and punch and the sentiment is CTMH. I punched the lace border with Martha Stewart Punch around the page and added a bit of ribbon. I cut the scalloped pink circle with Elegant Edges and whipped stitched some ribbon around and through the holes.
I am gonna tuck a snowflake ballerina inside for her to hang in her hospital room. Her grandmothers says she loved to dance before she got sick. You can find the information on how to make them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails