background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chattering Robin's Challenge 2



The Chattering Robin's blog is hosting their second challenge and I am posting a page. Be sure to check out their Page Map Challenge 2 HERE, as they have a prize for their online store for a $25.00 gift certificate! Above is their inspiration Page Map and my page based on the sketch. All of the items used in my page are from The Robin's Nest, except the stickles on the flower. I used The Robin's Nest stamp paper and punched the detail using Purple Cows punch. I cut the swirl and the bottom flower from the Ocean Fleur paper.
Supplies Used
The Robin's Nest Ocean Fleur Paper
The Robin's Nest Time Rub On
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
The Robin's Nest Paris Stickers
The Robin's Nest Glitter Letters
Stickles
Purple Cows Craft Geek Winter Punch

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails