background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank You So Much The Robin's Nest

Just sharing a thank you note I made today for my design team coordinator over at The Robin's Nest.  I am so thankful for my two terms on the design team and wanted to make sure I made a card for both the company and my DT coordinator. I am going to be entering this into the Moxie Fab World Stamp It: Thank you challenge.  My inspiration was a photo from my Sunday, June 24, 2012 A & E section of the Chicago Tribune.  I loved the colors and the fabric ticking look.
I started with The Robin's Nest Glitter Cream Animal Print. and ran it through my Cricut Imagine.  Using the Cricut Craft Room software, I tried to create a stripe that looked like mattress ticking.  I then stamped on top with Viva Las Vegas Elvis stamp.  I got this for free by adding their blinkie to my blog! I used pigment ink and embossing powder so that the stamped image would not smear on top of the embossed paper.  The watch is Oxford Impressions and the tape measure is Tim Holtz.

5 comments:

  1. This card is so unique...OMGSH I LOVE the Elvis stamp! Found you at Moxie Fab and came over to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creative! I love all the details in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and all its elements. That Elvis stamp is awesome. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails