background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Autumn Awaits Equals Vintage Glam




Oh, Moxie Fab World, you are once again inspiring me!  I saw the Autumn Awaits Tuesday Trigger and saw vintage glam (2nd photo).  If only I had the confidence to pull off a scarf like this!  My Mother would have and she would have looked fabulous!  So, I converted a photo to a cut with SCAL2 and then used it with some fabulous SEI paper!  I added a few fashion findings and my sentiment and I'm done! Thanks again Moxie Fab World!  Inside I am using a sentiment that says "From one fashionista to another."

Supply List
SCAL2
s.e.i.  Black Orchid Paper
Buttons
Chenille Ric Rac
Zipper tape
Black Card Stock
White Card Stock
Pink By Design Stamps (Happy Birthday)
K. Andrews Art Stamps Fashionable Friends (inside sentiment)
Creative Memories Punches and Circle Cutters

3 comments:

  1. The inage you cut is amazing & perfect for the challenge - I'm a little disappointed to discover it wasn't a stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so classy and glam! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails