background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Technique Show: Terri Sproul

Since it's it's Tuesday and so many blogs share tips and techniques on Tuesday, I thought I might share my favorite place to learn new techniques:  Terri Sproul's Linqto show on Monday nights!  Here's why it is my favorite:
1)  I am a visual learner, so I love a video demo!
2)  It's live and I love being able to ask Terri questions as she demos new techniques.  While I can find many techniques on Youtube, getting questions answered is not always possible or timely!
3)  A taped version is available if I miss the live show.
4)  There is almost always a coupon and a giveaway to attendees!  You know I love a giveaway and coupons!
5)  There are tips from many of the attendees as well as Terri!  I find out more how to's, where to get great deals, and new things at every show!
6)  I love Terri's work and ideas!  She has had so many fabulous projects that I want to scraplift!
Today I am sharing a picture of a new technique I learned from one of Terri's shows:  How to get glitter in my embossed items.  You mix half glitter and half embossing powder.  Then apply as you would any embossing powder and heat.  For this project, I used Art Glitter, Embossing powder and an embossing folder to get this look.
Sometimes the link to the show does not work if you use it within Facebook.  So, go to the Terri Sproul App and then you can get to her live show.  Also, all her older shows are recorded so check them out at the Terri Sproul App.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails