background

Thursday, March 21, 2013

School Pages

I was so excited to have a chance to attend the S.C.R.A.P. Guild of Northern IL's Creative "U" crop again this year!  I worked on my boys' school albums and am entering this one into the CASE Study challenge 133.  I loved the muse's use of colors and used the same.   Since I don't hang their portraits on the wall, I make sure to scrap book them and always use photo corners.  I never use glue, so that they can choose to frame them at some future date of they like.


Here is the Kindergarten page.  I must confess that I have had the paper in the stash for so long, I don't remember the vendor.  The alphabet cut is from Cricut's Graphically Speaking cartridge.  The scalloped square is Mini Monograms.  Notice I used the scrap from the scalloped square on the first page to tie the pages together.  So, quick and easy and I am happy with the results!


3 comments:

  1. Neat layout! Love the alphabet and the sweet pic of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages for the school album! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails