background

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Birthday Sweetness and Light with Moxie

There is always a card to be made and Moxie Fab World is often my inspiration.  This week's Tuesday Trigger:  All Sweetness and Light was once again, too good to pass up as an inspiration for a birthday card! Below is the inspiration photo.  I needed an excuse to get out the felt die cuts from CTMH and just like paper, embellish them with ink and dew drops!

Supplies
Basic Grey Paper Urban Prairie Patchwork Quilt Paper (Butterfly)
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops
Pink Card stock
White Card Stock
Close to My Heart Say It In Style Stamp
Close to My Heart Heartfelt Whimsy Felt Die Cuts
Close to My Heart Ink
Cricut Elegant Edges

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails