background

Friday, August 16, 2013

Reach for the Stars with Penny Black


I had so much fun last week with the Bitten By the Bug challenge, that I thought I would try it again.  This weeks challenge is The Moon and the Stars Challenge.  I used A Child's Year and Nursery Rhymes in CCR to make the pink girl and the moon shape.  I love her crown of stars!  The sentiment is Penny Black Eloquence Stamp set.  The pearl swirl is Want2Scrap, ribbon is Stampin' Up, Solid Glittered papers is The Robin's Nest Glitter Sorbet, large pink polka dot paper is Bella Boulevard, green paper is CTMH, and doily from Etsy.

6 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so pretty what a gorgeous design! I love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for joinin us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your card is so very pretty!!! Love it! And that sentiment is fabulous. Love the doily and papers, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Moon/Stars' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. The sentiment is perfect with your design. I love the little girlimage with the moon. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design! I love it!!!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at BBTB2-we love to have you :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh I love this card!!! I love how you took these two images and welded them together to make this awesome card!! Love the bling and the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails