background

Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Cleaning Challenge at FCCB


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #205 Spring Cleaning

This Weeks Sponsor
Silly Shells Stamp Set

~Design Team Inspiration~

~This Weeks Challenge~
Spring Cleaning
Create a project using a cartridge or cut you have never used before.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my card for the week:


I used Alphalicious for the oval and the scalloped oval.  I never use this cart, but it came free with my first Cricut.  And I also used Art Booking, it is just too new for me to have had a chance to use it.  The flower stamp is from Mark's Finest and is actually Gladiolas, but I colored them to look like Fuchsias.  Happy Birthday is in the same set from Mark's Finest and the Enjoy and Sending My Love are Close to My Heart.  The pink patterned paper is We R Memory Keepers and the purple patterned paper is DCWV.  I colored my flowers with Copics.  
You might be interested to know that I went through my cartridge book storage drawer and out of over 70 carts, I found only 3 I hadn't used.  Alphalicious, Art Booking and  which I bought for the 3 D Back Pack Gift Box.  I am just not a big font person and Alphalicious is not my favorite font!  I haven't used Art Booking because it is so new!  Okay, those are my excuses and I'm sticking with them!

3 comments:

  1. This is a super card Clare, I really like that pretty flower image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring on the flower stamp- great idea to use different colours for a different flower! I love the scalloped oval cut you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative. I never would have thought to turn them upside down. You did an awesome job coloring them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails