background

Friday, May 30, 2014

Frugal Fashion Friday: Date Night in Denim and Lace

Here is my second installment of the High Low Fashion Lookbooks!  I show you a high quality designer look, with genuine materials at a high price point.  Then I show you a similar look in a brand name for a low price point.  You can choose the high quality designer look, or the brand name bargain look.  If you buy the brand name look on the lookbook above you save $11,128.29!  What a great savings!  It pays to have me shop for you!
White is such a strong trend this summer and I love both lace dresses!  I love this seasons strappy sandal looks, so delicate and feminine!Blue is a wonderful color for everyone and the denim jacket is a must have wardrobe piece!  The Hinge jean jacket on the bottom row is a great deal for under $50.00!  Find the jean jacket and all these looks here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails