background

Sunday, June 1, 2014

FCCB Change :Replenish Card Stash

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #213 Card Stash

This Weeks Sponsor
Classic Dad Stamp Set

~This Weeks Challenge~
Card Stash
Create a project to replenish your stash: Baby, Thank You, Birthday, etc.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.


I am in love with this weeks challenge of replenishing my card stash.  I love the idea of cutting a 12 x12 piece of paper and using over 99% of it in cards!  I started with a template idea from Rainy Day Creations.  She actually made a box with her template.  So, I switched the box pieces for card fronts and here is how my file looks in CRC using shapes from  George Basic Shapes and Wild Card (the triangles).   I cut the chevron patterned paper that was double sided with a graph paper pattern and matted it with a pink 12 x 12 and a some cream paper scraps.  So, I now have 8 card fronts from two pieces of paper and one piece of scrap paper.  Now when I need a thank you, birthday, sympathy or other card, I will have them cut and ready to stamp!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails