background

Friday, July 25, 2014

Frugal Fashion Dress: Wrap Dress Work Look

 
For this weeks Frugal Fashion Friday feature, I chose to feature one of my favorite dress silhouettes:  the wrap dress.  The wrap dress has a reputation for flattering every figure!  So, take a look at the designer label look at the top, and the name brand frugal look at the bottom.  Both looks feature a Rebecca Minkoff bag.  How did I do that at a frugal price point?  I shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which runs through August 3, 2014 and saved just over $90.00!  Her bags are usually sold out at regular prices and never make the markdowns at the end of the season.  So be sure to shop this pre-season  sale. 
I like both dresses, despite the $33.00 saving.  You will love the savings on the blazer and the bootie too!  Vince Camuto's jacket is under $100.00 and the frugal bootie will save you over $825.00.  I actually like the lower priced bootie's zipper detail better!  Remember, shipping and returns are free at Keaton Row.  I hope this gives you ideas on how to get a look for less and if you don't see what you want, be sure to request a custom free lookbook from me at Keaton Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails