background

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Celebrating this Sunday: I'm a Certified Marie Claire Master Stylist!

In April of this year I found a job listing on Linked in for an Online Fashion Stylist with Keaton Row.  I did a little research and liked what I discovered and signed up.  Since April I have been working with Keaton Row as a fashion stylist and loving every minute of it.  This last month I qualified to become Certified Marie Claire Master Stylist.

This is a certification by Keaton Row and Marie Claire Magazine that a stylist is qualified to style for a client and styles at a master level.  There is a minimum sales requirement to apply.  Once a KR stylist reaches that sales level, she must create a lookbook with looks inspired by current trends from Marie Claire Magazine.  At the top of this post you can see one look from my application lookbook.  It includes the trendy robe coat and the stacked heel boot.  You can find more looks inspired by Marie Claire Magazines 2014 Fall Winter Trends here.   The lookbook is reviewed by MC and KR and a stylist may be granted the Marie Claire Master Stylist certification if her Lookbook meets the requirements.  I am now Marie Claire certified! 
If you know me well you know my full name is Mary Clare.  Having a Mother named Mary and six sisters named Mary, my sisters and I have always used our middle names.   That is unless Grandmother came to visit.  She always used our full name.  So, I am so excited to have my certification from a fashion magazine, that has my name too!
Now onto the celebration giveaway!  In honor of my new certification I will be giving away a $25.00 gift card to one of the Keaton  Row retailers of your choice.  Here is how to enter:
  1. Sign up as my Keaton Row client here. 
  2. Current clients may request a new lookbook to enter.
  3. Visit my lookbooks and share a comment below on one of your favorite pieces with a link to the lookbook, so I know you actually visited.  Be sure to leave your name, and a method to contact you in your comments.  Please list your email address in a safe manner, ie suesmith at Hotmail dot com is safer than suesmith@hotmail.com.  Please note I will add you to my Friday Bargain email list when you leave a comment, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
  4. Follow me on Twitter @ClareDempsey9.
  5. Follow me on Pinterest.
  6. Follow my blog on Bloglovin, Networked Blog or email subscription.
Winner will be drawn on November 1st, 2014.  Winners of my drawings in the last 6 months cannot be qualified to win.  Thanks again to all my family, friends and clients who have helped me succeed at Keaton Row and become Marie Claire Master Certified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails