background

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#TrendyTuesday: #TheMilitaryBoot

This trendy Tuesday, I am going back to boot trends to talk about how the military boot is trending this Fall Winter!  This season they are pairing it with dresses and skirts as well as jeans!  Here are some of my favorite military boots and looks to go with them!  I started this look with a pretty feminine sweater, a great pair of jeans and my absolute favorite military influence boot by Dolce Vita!  This is going on my Christmas list, if I can wait that long!  You can find it here.

You can also pair the military boot with a dress, like this beautiful dolman sleeve sweater dress by Joie!  I love the fit of this dress to flatter the figure and balance any pair shape!  Add a bit of blue with Kate Spade accessories and your set!  Find this look here.

And you can add the Alpine sweater look and a retro angora sweater to your military boot look, line the one pictured above.  Find this look here.


I hope you will give this timeless investment piece a try this season with me at Keaton Row!  Want more boot looks, check out these posts on The Below The Knee Boot, & The Over the Knee Boot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails