background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#TrendyTuesday: Nordstrom Keeps It Trendy for the Women Who Likes Value

One of my favorite things about shopping with Nordstroms is fashion trends in every price range!  I can often find inspiration from their designer looks in brand names well priced, all at Nordstrom.  You may have seen my post on the Sheer Hem Sweater trend here.  Check my previous post for how to wear this trend by figure type.  Today I am sharing a top with the sheer hem trend at a great value! This top is $34.00 with free shipping and returns.  If you have a pear figure, keep the legging or jean dark like the picture above!  And  you can find more well priced fashion picks from Nordstrom in this lookbook with me at Keaton Row.
Let me help you find your best look at one of the four Keaton Row retailers, including Nordstrom, Shopbop, ASOS and Les Nouvelles!  Just let me know what you are looking for, and your budget.  I can show you how to wear it well and my styling services are free to you!  The retailer pays my commission.  I can also help with your holiday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails