background

Friday, January 2, 2015

#FrugalFriday #Leopard #Boots

Once in awhile you run across a find and wonder how you found it still in stock in your size at the sale price.  Today I am hoping I have found such a sale for you!  I listed a pair of leopard print boots I loved back in October (shown below).  They were originally, $341.10, and are now marked down to $204.66.  But it's the boot at the top of this post that is the Frugal Friday find!  At $64.90 it survived to make the sale markdown, because Keaton Row had a default color listing in solid black.  I didn't see it, until I searched the catalog with the keyword leopard.  You can find the sale boot above here.
Pair these boots with your favorite jean, pants, skirts or even dresses.  Leopard is read by your eye as a neutral, so it is a versatile item to have!  As usual, shipping and returns are free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails