background

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Finish Your UFO's Challenge 3: Leather

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the third week extra entry theme is Leather.  So, pull out any unfinished project that involves Leather and tell us about how you are going to finish your project.  It could be a scrapbook with a leather cover, cleaning the shoe closet, going through your handbags, or punching an extra hole in your belt so it fits again.  And since crafting with leather is not common, I'm accepting entries with item traditionally are made with leather, so make a purse, or a shoes themed item out of paper, yarn or fabric for an entry too!  Or make a boot cuff like the one I made above to go with your leather boots!  Want to know how to make a boot cuff from an old sweater?  Visit my blog post on these boot cuffs here. 
I am accepting entries all January and will pull a winner at the end of the month for a Creative Memories Cup holder (like the photo below).  Visit last weeks post below to post your entry link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails