background

Sunday, February 21, 2016

#UFO Challenge 8: Be Inspired by the Next Holiday

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the eighth anniversary, this week's extra entry theme is pottery or bronze.  So, pull out any unfinished project with clay, or metal and tell us about how you are going to finish your project.
To encourage you to finish your UFO's, I want to share a strategy I use to get some of mine done:  The next holiday!  My creative gene is strong, and as soon as one holiday ends, I am considering what I want to make for the next.  So, think about the next upcoming holiday and how you can use one of your UFO's to decorate or gift to someone you love and get it done!  Above I have pictured an Easter Egg technique I want to try found on a Polish crafters blog, here.  You can use Google Translate to see her tutorial.  She used black paint, but I would like to try some bronze embossing powder on my egg.  Now to persuade the hubby to loan me his Dremel!
You can use the Inlinz in this post or post to our Facebook group to enter and qualify for the February prize of Jamberry wraps.  Any work on any UFO is acceptable, using the weekly theme above gets you an extra entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails