background

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Finish Your UFO Challenge #11

This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 11th anniversary, this week's extra entry theme is Turquoise.  So work on a UFO that involves the color turquoise or something with Turquoise for an extra entry this week.
And speaking of Anniversaries, today is our 23rd Wedding Anniversary.  The card I made above is made with Cricut Explore and the Simple Everyday Cards Cartridge.  I added the 23 using a computer font Arial Black.  To make the Anniversary stand out, I added a bit of sparkly pen.  I just layered the 23 under the word Anniversary and inside the center circle of the design motif.  What a great way to customize the Cricut design to fit the anniversary. 
To enter this challenge, leave me a comment with your blog post address, or comment in my Facebook UFO challenge group.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Here's my entry.
    http://live4scrappin.blogspot.com/2016/03/piano-recital-layout.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails