background

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

50th Birthday with Anna Griffin

As usual, when I need a special card, I pull out my Anna Griffin supplies and Cricut Cartridges!  This time I needed to make a 50th birthday card for my sister.  I made the 50 label using the Anna's Lace Card and Embellishment Cartridge.  I changed the colors to shades of white and yellow so they would coordinate with Anna Griffin's Vintage French Card Layers. After changing colors I flattened the image and printed and cut it with my printer and Cricut Explore.   Below is a close up, and I am loving it!
I just cannot get over the value of Anna Griffin Card kits!  If you get the pop up card kit, today it's a $1.84 a card before shipping!  I shop on HSN craft days and get discounted prices and free shipping!  If you sign up for their emails, you will get coupons for non-craft days and you won't have to wait.  I have so many left over goodies and they all coordinate with other Anna products!

Supplies
Anna Griffin Vintage French Card Layers and Envelopes
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit (flowers, band & Time to Celebrate,)
Anna Griffin Planner Embellishments (banner behind Time to Celebrate)
Anna's Lace Card and Embellishments Cartridge (Yellow and white label)
Monogram Motifs Cricut Cartridge
White Card Stock
Cricut Explore
Printer
Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails