background

Sunday, August 7, 2016

August with Anna Day 7: Mix and Match

One of the things I love about Anna Griffin is the ability to mix and match her products!  I have papers and kits that I have had on the stash for several years that work with new items beautifully!  Here is a birthday card I made with several AG card kits.
And, yes the UFO Challenge continues!   It turns out there is no traditional 32nd wedding anniversary gift.  So, this weeks challenge is open to any un finished object project.  To enter the challenge, just leave me a comment or post your project to the Facebook Group.  Work on any project and get two entries this week.  
Supplies
Anna Griffin Vintage French Card Layers and Envelopes (taupe and blue papers)
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit (flowers, band & sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails