background

Sunday, October 2, 2016

UFO Challenge 40

Our quest to finish UFO's continues (un finished objects), and this week we are taking our theme from the traditional 40th wedding anniversary gift:  Rubies.  So use red in your UFO this week for two entries.  To enter the challenge, just pull out a UFO you need to work on and post a link to your blog post below, or photo online.  You can even join us on Facebook with your project.  
For my project with red, I created this page in Design Studio in hopes I will get a photo of my new niece in her parents Christmas card.  Since I don't yet have their card and I don't know if they will send a photo of her this year, I am calling this a fantasy page and entering it in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 284.  And FCCB, if I am stretching this challenge and it won't qualify, I completely understand!  I am obsessing over all things Anna Griffin and the color grey, so I had to use Anna's Winter Wonderland and some grey paper from DS too.  The white rectangle is my photo placement.  The Merry Christmas is from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art.  When I cut the page, I will add some silver glitter paper for the delicate swirl from the Love Struck Cartridge.  I can't wait to see how this page looks in real paper and with layers of paper!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us. I think the spirit of Christmas is a loving fantasy. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and will make a wonder project!! Love your take on the theme! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails