background

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fantasy Paper Carriage Centerpiece


One of the things I love about paper crafting is the opportunity to create my dreams and fantasies in paper for cheap!  Today I am sharing a paper carriage centerpiece I made for a princess birthday party with SVGCuts and Cricut Ornamental Iron 2.  



The SVGCuts directions actually call for another layer of patterned paper, but I wanted it to look like white wrought iron.  So, I searched my Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge and found this lovely scroll with a heart motif.  I used some teeny tiny pop dots, pink paper and white paper and some Bead Landing Jewels from Michaels.  Inside the carriage lanterns are yellow dew drops from The Robin's Nest for my candle flame.  To repeat the hearts and fill some empty space, I made small hearts using the pearl jewels.  For the carriage window and the lanterns, I just recycled some plastic packaging from more scrap booking supplies.



Don't be afraid to mix you Cricut Cartridges with SVG files, because the results just might be your dreams come true!  What paper dreams do you want to make?



Supplies
Pink Paper
White paper
Bead Landing jewels
Clear packaging (Window and lanterns)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails